Labor Day weekend is upon us! Where oh where did the Summer go? It’s like I blinked, and it was over. Seems to get faster each year! While I’m really sad to see it go, I am looking forward to Fall weather. It’s the best time of year for outdoor running and dining on restaurant patios. But first, there is one last weekend party before we start talking about all things pumpkin.
Who has plans for a backyard barbecue this weekend? If you need some Labor Day cookout food ideas, I have some great ones listed below. Some are mine, and some belong to fellow food bloggers. Hope you enjoy your weekend!
1. Easy Coleslaw with Jalapeños and Cilantro (Healthier Dishes)
2. GRILLED HONEY LIME CILANTRO CHICKEN (The Recipe Critic)
3. Watermelon, Cucumber & Jicama Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing (Paleo & Vegan) (The Rising Spoon)
4. Spicy Marinated Tomatoes (Healthier Dishes)
5. 5. Kid-Friendly Fruit Kabobs (Raia’s Recipes)
6. Paleo Chile Lime Mango (Plaid and Paleo)
7. GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN WITH NATURALLY SWEETENED SAUCE (Real Food Whole Life)
8. The Best Green Sauce (Healthier Dishes)
9. BACON BLUE CHEESE CORN SALAD (Lemon Tree Dwelling)
10. Spicy Maple Baked Beans (Healthier Dishes)
11. GRILLED WATERMELON, FETA, AND BASIL SALAD (Recipe Runner)
12. Spicy Cucumber Salad (Good + Simple)
13. Fresh Peach Salsa (Healthier Dishes)
14. Grilled Zucchini and Mushrooms (Natasha’s Kitchen)
What’s your favorite type of cookout food?