Apple Cider Vinaigrette
This Apple Cider Vinaigrette is a healthy salad dressing that is super easy and quick to make!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (look for one with the "mother"
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic, minced (do not grate as it will be stronger)
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt or salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into a small jar, place a lid on, and shake until ingredients are well combined. Use right away or place into fridge. Before serving, take the jar out of the fridge and let come back to room temperature, then shake again.
If you prefer less bite from the vinegar, you can add a teaspoon or two of raw honey to help balance out the tanginess.
Estimated Nutrition Facts: