Happy Friday, y’all! I hope that you all had a great week! I’ve been really busy working on a new project of mine, which I hope to be sharing with you really soon. Today, I thought I’d share some of the food products that I am currently loving.
Healthier potato chips? Yes, these do exist and they are awesome!
Ingredients: Organic Non-GMO Potatoes, Organic Coconut Oil and Sea Salt.
Just a word of warning- they are seriously addicting! I can’t keep them around all the time because of this, but it sure is nice to have a healthy option when I do. The story behind the name of this company is also very interesting and worth reading if you head on over to their website. Jackson is the couple’s son, who was struck with a life-altering disease when he was just a toddler.
Trader Joe’s Organic Salsa
I love to use this salsa in chili recipes instead of just a can of tomatoes. I also like to make salsa chicken in the crock pot. The fact that it is really cheap for an organic salsa is also a plus!
My new favorite way to eat apples! Seriously, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! They are so tasty and crunchy. And they only have one ingredient: organic fuji apples. A healthy treat that actually tastes good!
• A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily
servings of fruits and vegetables
• Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system
• Probiotics and enzymes to aid digestion and absorption
• Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants
• Alkaline green plant foods balance acidic pH levels
• More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other superfood – not from juice
• Featuring Sambazon organic pure acai powder
• No soy lecithin fillers
I just add this packet to a cup of water, but it can also be added to juice or a smoothie. I wasn’t a fan of the plain one with just water, but this Acai & Goji Berry one is just fine. They come in single serve packets and two sizes of tubs.
Have you tried any of these products?