Cobb Salad Lettuce Cups
- 1 cup cooked , diced chicken
- 2 hard boiled eggs , diced
- 2 slices bacon , crumbled (preferably nitrate-free)
- 1 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- fresh avocado , diced ( amount up to you)
- romaine lettuce leaves or butter lettuce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic , minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh chives
- dash of salt & pepper
In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients until well combined. In a medium bowl, add the chicken, eggs and bacon. Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and stir to combine. Add the blue cheese and stir again. Portion out the chicken mixture onto 4 lettuce cups. Top with fresh avocado and serve immediately.
Recipe NotesDepending on how wet you like your chicken salad, you may not want to add all of the dressing.